Guide on Creating a Course Material Order - Professors/Teachers only
Welcome to our new website that are using to place your book orders for Fall 2021!
We will not be using this platform for Spring 2021, to place your book orders for this semester be sure to click this link.
Steps to Follow
1. Be sure to create an account on the Create an account / Sign in tab at the top right of the page.
2. Once your account is created, you can access the course material module by clicking on the Place Course Material Order button at the bottom of the page, or by the Professors button at the top of the page.
3. Once you are logged in, click Home - My Course Material
- On your Home page, you will find a platform to research previous orders that you may have made.
4. To start a new order, select New Course Material Order
5. Then be sure to input all the required information regarding the course
- Teaching Institution: Bishop's University
- Program: Be sure to check all related programs if the course does not come up under the selected program, if missing program leave blank
- Semester: Select the current semester
- Course: If not listed be sure the right program was selected, if still not found then select 'I can't find the course'
- Type of Education: Regular Training
- Calendar Dates: The dates the textbooks are needed for
- Groups: 1
- Instructors: Search for name, if not listed contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Once the prescription is created, you can then select 'Add Course Material' that the students would purchase.
- You could add anything from coursepacks, textbooks, art supplies, office supplies, etc.
- This can include both recommended and required course material
- You also have the option to create a choice of multiple products by selecting 'Add Choice of Product'
- If the product does not come up in the search, select 'I can't find the product' and fill in the fields
7. Once the course material order is created, it is sent to our book specialist who will fulfill the order.
- Once our team fulfills your order it is no longer possible to delete or make changes to the order or the products
- The co-op can't cancel or change book orders that have already been placed
- Book sales to students are final
- If you no longer teach a course for which you submitted a request, please cancel your order and notify us as soon as you can
- Our team may contact you regarding any questions about your order
- To ask any questions by sure to contact Sebastien Francoeur at email@example.com